Our ExpertDAQ RS422 / RS485 converters have been developed for professional use in the industry. With the RS422 / RS485 to USB Converters you may remote control serial devices via USB.
The EX9530 has a hardware RS232 handshake as well as an isolated RS422 input. Furthermore the EX9530 is capable of automatic baud rate detection and automatic recognition of direction of flow.
- wide temperature range: -25°C to +75°C
- automatic baud rate detection
- Drivers for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 over Windows Update, Windows 10 out of the box.
- In- and Output isolated
- RS422 / RS485 range up to 1200m
- automatic recognition of RS422 / RS485 transmission parameters
- automatic recognition of direction of flow
- cap-rail and wall supporters are delivered with purchase
|Port||1 · USB|
|Connector||USB type b|
|Port||1 · RS232 / RS422 / RS485|
|Speed||300 - 115200 bps|
|Supported Protocols||ASCII / Modbus RTU|
|Isolation voltage||3000 V|
|Extras||RS232: RTS & CTS handshaking, auto direction flow control|
|Power max.||0.65 W|
|Power input||via USB|
|Mounting||Din Rail Mounting|
|Dimension||70 x 100 x 20mm|
|Certification||CE / FCC / WEEE / RoHS|
|included in delivery||Din Rail Mounting Kit, USB cable, driver CD|